
Now listening to Red Cube - Somewhere In A Corner
Okay, first things first. I quit drinking. As in, no more drink binges for me, no more 12 shots of vodka over rum, no more 16 pints of beer, no more. I am going to remain awesome, so all you folk don’t need to worry about it all. Really. Awesome.
Anyway, this isn’t going to be another evil rant, it’s just going to be a normal blog, about things in my life. Anyone who wants to shut the window/tab right now, you know where the red cross is. Don’t blame me if Santa’s evil elves come after you to sodomise you in your sleep after you cross it out.
So, as I was saying, normal blog.
It’s a great thing to have your best friend and your girl friend rolled in to one. And no, I really don’t have alternate definitions for girl friend. So yeah, it’s awesome. You can fight, and then bitch about her to her, and she can give you an honest opinion about what you should do to make things better, and that’s what you go on and do/tell her, which leads to some awesome make out sessions. Pretty nifty. Really, takes away all the pain. Well, mostly. xD
11 comments:
hmmm...we should ask the girlfriend for her opinion as well. She might not be liking this double duty-single reward system :P works for me though...saves time,coz honestly its a pain to look for best friend material people left.right and centre.
Lawl. Screw you beh! xD
I love you.
which leads to some awesome make out sessions
My best friend is male (and so am I). What do I do?? :|
Get a girlfriend, Papaji!
Dude ! I like your blog! You do have a good flair for writing haha! Though your blog ain't no good for Mamas and Papas out there who would go in their typical accent "NO DIRRTY (emphasis on the RRR pronounciation ) DIRRTY WORDS! BAD BOY! IS THIS HOW WE TALK IN INDIA?? HUH! " But hey, talking about whatever our generation, helluva hottie blog. I like the use of words and the kind of wild imaginations. Sodomizing elves and fellatio committing Santa ( added my own =P ) I like such raunchiness boy! Good going! Keep posting and check out my Santa's good boy blog at www.bhangad.com ! I shall return.....bbye Stranger!
Harshawardhan Lanjewar
LOLLLLLLLLL at first line..
whaddaya mean get a GF? are they for sale somewhere? Perhaps in Dharampeth? ;)
Otherwise lame. The GF hath spoken..
i wonder what u(madman) are like in a bitchy state..
oh. its fun when he bitches. datar can i add a link of your blog on mine?
ya sure..Go ahead. I didnt know u blogged?
not really,but am in the process of revamping my blog.
I'm so horribly jealous :'(
Nice blog though! Write Write Write!
Oh and please don't forget to inform your faithful fans about blog updates, because one of them is a very lazy (+forgetful) cat...
Post a Comment