Ok.
I'm not sleepy.
And I really think people should read this and think I'm a jerk.
Some concepts in life I really fail to grasp.
One.
Emos. Goths. Weird people who crave body art and dark make up.
No seriously, what is it that drives these people?
And who the fuck is Gerard Arthur Way anyway?Some new age dipshit who thinks hes as good as Stan Lee and Robert Plant put together?What the fuck is My Chemical Romance?Is it a new subject at school for the left outs who wanna be right into the frame?Why isnt it called My Physical Romance, makes so much more sense. Or My Historical Romance, even better. Even My Biological Romance gives you a semblance of a test tube baby or something. I repeat, what the fuck is My Chemical Romance?
Wasnt the whole 'emo-goth-gay rock' thing supposed to be non mainstream?Like the underground or some oh-so-infamously cool term you'd use for music nobody really likes? If people really like piercing themselves so much, why dont they just get shots every now and then. Then maybe they'd save the country from some pandemic generated by the paranoia of bad music and ugly men. And, all emo fuckheads look the same.Literally. Meta-fucking-phorically. Like they lack sleep and haven't ever heard of Revlon or whatever kids use these days.
Ugh.
Two.
Pseudo wiseguys. Version 1.0
You might say I'm one, that doesnt make me wanna stop hating these idiots.
What do people think they are? Not everyone's a jerk, apart from a lotta people.
And why do these jerks think they're oh-so-cool, and put up pictures of themselves topless in a gay bar on the internet for others to ridicule?
Can't they just keep it to themselves, and jerk off them when they feel lonely and sad?
Three.
People looking to get laid. Online.
Jesus. Pay for it already, help the economy.
No self respecting human being can ever pose the most ridiculed question in all of humanity, after Will you marry me? and "Where's the rum gone?"
What is it with "Will you be frands with me?"
Why do guys do that?Dont they have real frands?Is the display picture of a cute girl in their frandlist a boost to their flatter than a flounder's mat self esteem?Does it help them do their gay buddies better if they're thinking about the hot chick?Technically, then they're not gay. They're just way too unhot to really ever get laid, and hence are just being used by the other gay guy, who doesn't really mind what they're thinking while they fudgepack.
There more, but I think i smell mangoes.
Want some?
1 comment:
Yeah, and you'd probably pwn all these gay androgynes one day.
Post a Comment