My photo
Observing and Reporting.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Hate Mondays.

Don't you too?

The pain, the agony. The realization that an entire week lies in front of you and there's no way you're going to escape it. And that all that you planned over the weekend has now to be put into the painful inertia of motion.

All the work calls you promised you were going to make, all the rooms you were going to clean, all the people to meet.

E-F-F-O-R-T. Too much.

I'm off to make mine, after another night of not sleeping.

Soon, teacups shall pile, cigarette butts shall be disposed off, emails sent and received. Facebook statuses changed. Life shall go on. Weekend to weekend.

But this week's special. She Who Must Not Be Blamed returns to the Orange City and I shall cross the Seven Hills to meet her. Wo_0t.

And I get to meet mommy. <3

Here's a song for your troubles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8AvtYJDBoA

See you on the otherside.

4 comments:

Atrisa said...

You ARE still at MICA right? I never could tell Mondays from Fridays there!

Agent Orange said...

I am, I am. But you almost don't recognise this place anymore.

The week doesn't matter to me. It does to the rest of the world, sadly.

asheesh handa said...

Bhai the song is awesome. Fan!

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

:)