So my mentor's not coming in today. Woo-fuckin'-hoo! An entire day of free internet, air conditioning, non-veg delicacies and the likes, and not an iota of work to do! I can certainly live with this. Well, almost.
Citing my lack of work as a suitable excuse, I'm going to talk about all that's wrong with the world here, with a view to rectify it and make it a better place to live in. Not that I really gave a flying duck, but hey, I'm free and I'm easy.
1) I spent the first few days on my internship taking in the sights and sounds of the place I worked in, and before Bops and I were done on the first day, we'd already nominated an office slut. Now I know that I am rather frivolous in my usage of said term, given my nickname and all that, but this woman is brilliant. She's got it all going - screechy voice, random mannerism, weird conversations! The only thing that seem to be missing from her wardrobe and repertoire are a pair of glass heels, and this woman is all set for the Hos Convention. Vegas awaits, not-so-eagerly.
P.S. It's just fun to categorize people. Hell, if they do it to you, you might as well do it to them!
2) Fucking idiotic auto-wallahs. Man, these fuckers should be skinned alive, atleast most of them. If I had a 100 bucks for every time an auto-wallah has turned me down in Bombay, I'd probably be able to pay my MICA tuition without an education loan. Heck, I'd be able to sponsor half the batch! If you get down at Bandra West, and try and get an auto for say, Santacruz, and succeed in less than 20 minutes in the sun, let me know. Treat's on me!
3) Women's compartments in local trains - now, I thought I was the only one who thought they were a little out of place, but no. Friends of mine share the same view, and it is this - why the fuck do women sit in a normal compartment, if they have, say an average of 3 entire bogeys dedicated to their gender on a local train? Whywhywhy?
I'm all for gender equality, but the last time I checked, it meant equality, not woman favouritism. They want a Women's Bill in Parliament, they want reservation on local trains, they want you to get up if they's standing and you're not, they want you to be polite and nice and suave and good in bed! What the fuck! What next? Reserved oxygen for women? A law stating 33% of all elastic in the world is for women? I really don't get this shit, as much as I love my women. Like *REALLY* FUCKING DON'T!
4) SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Have net, will spam. MICAMAIL baby! You get the picture, no?
5) It's friday. I've been planning to go for a couple of gigs, ever since last Monday, and finally, I'm going. Pentagram and Swarathma, and ToT @ the HRC. Should be fun, could be expensive.
Oh, the lunch at Komli Media is insane. Mutton on fridays, chickens on Wed! I'm going to eat.
3 comments:
i have enuf time to waste to write a frikkin comment ;)
supp chk mutton kha mota ho aish
and yeah to some extent its right .. .we dont know how to be equal with women so we resort to favoritism - thats sad... but on both sides arent men to blame?
spam = luncheon meat - i need a sandwich yum
Wah beta. Maje kar le. While it lasts.
How did I miss this?! Or I don't remember reading it :|
Post a Comment